Sales Forwarder Staff
· Conduct sales planning and follow up in line with company sales targets, objectives and strategies.
· Close follow up with potential and existing customers to maintain, grow and secure more business.
· Achieve sales target set by management.
· Work closely with other departments within the company to provide a satisfying service to our customers
· Protect existing clients and company's benefit by complying policies and regulations.
· Complete the assigned job when required.
· Complete Company’s sales reporting requirements (to Senior Manager or higher level) in a timely manner.
· Adhere to Company’s standard profit margins and discount guidelines
· Build and maintain a strong client relationship.
· Conversion of sales leads into customers
· Develop and penetrate existing accounts (Retention and Development).
· Continually develop knowledge of Company’s products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions to the customers.
· Good at English
· Ability to work under pressure.
· At least 2 years working experience as a Sale in Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Local Delivery… having own regular customer database will be an advantage.
· Fluent in Microsoft Office.
· Good personal presentation, business presentation skill will be an advantage.
· Good in communication skill and team working.
· 25-30 years old