Lương thỏa thuận
- Have at least 5 year experience in materials management and in warehouse control.
- Supervise and coordinate the daily warehousing activities (Products warehouse)
- Ensure safety in all operations, the accuracy of and inventory transactions,good hygiene and 5S status, good condition in storing raw
- Ensure warehouse capacity is optimized
- Set up stock controlling & recording methods of all operations to meet audit requirements.
- Respond timely to customer requests/requirements
- Have influence over scrap and inventory loss, on-time customer delivery, premium freight cost,total inbound freight cost, material usage and methods.
- Ensure that materials and finished goods are properly managed, inventory is not above the set level but enough for production plan.
- Supervise inventory levels to meet production plan while minimizing inventory risk, supervise the cycle count process, inventory turns.
- Organize and maintain good condition in storage area.
- Strictly train and supervise all warehouse staff about compliance safety rules in all operations especially operating of forklift and movable rack, daily check and maintain good condition
- Bachelor degree in Economics/ Business Administration/Accounting /Industrial Engineering
- Skills : Office computer, Systems access, Communication in English, Risk management, Solving problem, Report skills
- English and Korean level communication
- Live in Bac Ninh or Bac Giang
- Professional working environment